2008-11-09

bra text

Feel The Nails
They tell me Jesus died for my transgressions,That He paid that price a long, long time ago.When He gave His life for me, on a hill called Calvary,But there's something else I want to know.

Does He still feel the nails every time I fail?Can He hear the crowd cry, Crucify again?Am I causing Him pain, then I know I've got to change,I just can't bare the thought of hurting Him.

Seems I'm so good at breaking promisesand I treat His precious grace so carelesslyBut each time He forgives, what if He relivesThe agony He felt on that tree

Does He still feel the nails every time I fail?Does He hear the crowd cry, Crucify again?Am I causing Him pain, then I know I've got to change,'cause I just can't bare the thought of hurting Him.

Holy, Holy, Holy is the LordHoly, Holy, Holy is the Lord

Do You still feel the nails every time I fail?Have I crucified you Jesus with my sins?Oh I'm tired of playing games, I really want to change,I never want to hurt you again.
Holy, Holy, Holy is the LordHoly, Holy, Holy is the Lord

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar